Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mikala & Tim Engagement Fun II

I had the pleasure shooting the future Mr. & Mrs. Lorenzo for a round 2 of shots at more of their favorite Maine spots. To check out their first round of engagement fun, click here. 

Again, I had an absolute blast with Mikala & Tim. Here's a small sampling of favorite shots... ENJOY:)      









































Thanks again Mikala & Tim for being so fun to work with. I cherished the time capturing the Little things that make you the happy Mr & Mrs. to be. It's an honor to be a part of your love story!

Hope you enjoyed my post. Email cherishingthelittle@gmail.com if you'd like me to provide a specialized engagement shoot or portrait session. Also available to capture your next adventure, party, or special event.

Cheers to Cherishing the Little through photography
~Katelyn Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment